Thursday, September 4, 2014

Do You See What I See?


Howdie Folks, Lorien here from GetTheFreedomDream, I was remembering a song this morning and couldn't place it. Turns out, it's a Christmas song about the birth of Jesus. So I listened to it on U-tube, found a rendition I liked and decided to make it the topic of my broadcast today. Because it could just as easy be a song about you if you look at it in a different context. I'll put a link to the song in here someplace so you can have a listen if you like. Everyone looks outside themselves for a savior when it comes to their day to day lives when really, you already have everything you need to have the best life ever, however it is you define that. When it comes to the day in day out physical life that we live, you have to save yourself. How does one do that? It begins with the understanding that you were born to live in bliss. That you were born a star. That you were born with the ability to live your dream and that the brightness of your star has not diminished, it's been clouded by
http://archive.aweber.com/getfreedomdream/FMBcz/h/Do_You_See_What_I_See_.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment