Monday, August 12, 2013

$25 Made My Dreams Come True

It is hard to believe that $25 could change my life and make my dreams come true. One day, in late December of 2011, I spent the best $25 I ever spent. I had recently heard about a new company called Empower Network. An acquaintance of mine had joined Empower the previous month. And because I trusted the business judgements and leadership qualities of this individual, I decided to take a look into this company myself.

I had never had any success in marketing. In fact, I had never made a dime in any of the several previous home business opportunities I had attempted. And because my wife and I had lost thousands of dollars with these other opportunities, $70,000 to be precise, I decided to "test the waters", with this Empower Network venture. I began this new business opportunity with a $25 investment of my money. It was the best $25 I ever spent. It has made my dreams come true.







Well, I began my new endeavor with no money to advertise or to use to acquire any type of leads. I didn't have a list. But, I had dreams. So, I went to work in social media. In our first week we had three sales. I was already covering my business costs and making money, right away.

Since that time we have had dozens and dozens of sales and made tens of thousands of dollars. Every sale brings us closer to our ultimate goals and dreams. A lot of the money we make is reoccurring, residual income that comes to us EVERY month. My income increases every month, often every week, and even daily. I was able to quit my job as a postmaster, which was one of my dreams. My wife was able to quit her job. And we bought our RV with cash and hit the road. This was another one of our dreams. So, if you have dreams, needs, goals in life, or just plain want to radically change your life, we have just the thing for you. It's the thing that makes dreams come true.

Empower Network is a marketing training company. Empower Network provides training and tools for the experienced marketer or the common man newbie marketer to develop an online business or to grow their current endeavors. It is a leadership factory. It is a place where you can learn to make lots of money to live the life of your dreams. Most people have found the Empower Network so lucrative that they either put their primary business on the back burner or abandon it completely.

I am happy to say our dreams are finally becoming our reality. The biggest question in our life is no longer; Is this thing going to work? Because we finally found something that really does work with a community of people dedicated to helping each other succeed. The biggest question in our life now is; how much money will I make this month? Or which one of our dreams are we going to start to live today?







I'm not a strange case. Empower Network has thousands of people who have never made a dime online before now. We have success story after success story. I encourage you to invest $25 into yourself today. It is a smart investment. It is the best $25 I ever spent. Who says money can't buy dreams? I bought mine with $25.

If you would like to spend $25 to see what I am talking about and see if you can take $25 to start living your dreams, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment